Shamrock Craft with Cassie
Cassie is crafting again!
She has a fabulous Shamrock Craft to share with us!
Stop in to Soothe Your Soul to see her handmade festive decorations!
Here is her supply list:
- Green Paper
- Two-sided Tape
- Fishing line
- Green Pipe Cleaners
Ready to create!
- Cut several green paper strips. You can decide how wide you would like them. Cassie made hers about 2 inches wide and 11inches long.
- Fold the first strip in half and roll the paper with your pencil. Keep rolling until the mid-point and repeat on the other side.
- Repeat this step 2-3 more times depending on how many leaves you’d like on your clover.
4. Use a small piece of 2-sided tape to connect your leaves.
5. Thread your fishing line up through the center of your clover.